Older photos taken with my iphone, more recent ones taken with my Canon Powershot s95 or my roommate's Panasonic Lumix Fh20 (unless stated otherwise). Some posts include the photo that I ended up putting on 365 Project, some posts don't. Enjoy! :)

Click a picture to see it full size!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Funsies!!

Roomie and I went to the local park and creeped on some kids, taking pictures for both of our blogs/ projects. Since I can only post one on 365, here they are!! I got to use my roomie's camera instead of my shitty phone camera (JK-- I LOVE YOU PHONE!!) and they turned out pretty freakin cute, soooo.... YAY

Here we are (a lot of them are duplicate images, but edited differently.. feel free to tell me your favs!!):












feel like this whole going to random places and taking pictures together is going to become a regular occurrence.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment