Older photos taken with my iphone, more recent ones taken with my Canon Powershot s95 or my roommate's Panasonic Lumix Fh20 (unless stated otherwise). Some posts include the photo that I ended up putting on 365 Project, some posts don't. Enjoy! :)

Click a picture to see it full size!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Camera!

The theme this week on 365proj is "Your Heart" so I wanted to take some pictures of me <3ing my new CAMERA!!! I also played around a bit with the different settings, although nothing too complex, considering I am JUST JUST learning how to use it. I can only get better from here!

Macro (weird lighting):


Fish eye (haha):


Messing with different settings:


B&W:


I don't even know, mainly editing, haha:


Macro again, this time on auto-portrait I think:



Self-timer (also a SUPER cute face, I know):




LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE:
--> I couldn't decide between the first 2 for my 365proj post... First I had the first one, then the second... I change my mind every minute... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment