Older photos taken with my iphone, more recent ones taken with my Canon Powershot s95 or my roommate's Panasonic Lumix Fh20 (unless stated otherwise). Some posts include the photo that I ended up putting on 365 Project, some posts don't. Enjoy! :)

Click a picture to see it full size!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dorothy

Dorothy and I were bored yesterday, so we went to the beach for some picture-taking fun.  The light was weird, but I got a few good cloud pics and some cool reflection shots that I actually REALLY like.  Enjoy :)

















2 comments:

  1. Ooh so pretty. And jealousy-provoking at the same time!

    Especially like #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the clouds are cool :) I think I like the reflection ones the best though, aka 2nd and 3rd from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete